dollars (1,800,000) and two million dollars ($ 2,000,000). I order Highland Park to pay this forthwith to the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department.
Accordingly, plaintiff's motion to satisfy the judgment is hereby GRANTED. An Order, so providing, will be entered.
United States District Judge
ORDER FOR SATISFACTION OF JUDGMENTS
The court having previously entered a Judgment in favor of the City of Detroit against the City of Highland Park on June 28, 1993 in the amount of $ 8,093,865.02 for sewerage services through March 29, 1993, and having entered a second Consent Judgment in favor of the City of Detroit against the City of Highland Park on February 21, 1995, in civil action no. 94-73135, in the amount of $ 2,505,210.44 for sewerage services for the period March 29, 1993 through November 29, 1994, and the City of Detroit having filed a Motion to Satisfy Judgment and the City of Highland Park and Chrysler Corporation having filed briefs in opposition to Detroit's motion, and Detroit's motion having come on for oral argument on Tuesday, February 21, 1995, and the court being fully advised in the premises; now, therefore,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. The City of Highland Park shall pay to the City of Detroit, through the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department, the amount of $ 1,800,000 within one week from the date of this Order.
2. The court's Writ of Mandamus issued on October 19, 1994, in civil action no. 92-76775, shall remain in full force and effect.
3. Beginning December 1, 1995, and thereafter as they become due, Chrysler Corporation shall pay directly to the City of Detroit, through the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department, any and all amounts otherwise payable to the City of Highland Park under a certain Agreement between Chrysler Corporation and the City of Highland Park, dated December 1, 1993, which amounts shall be applied to reduce the outstanding amount, plus post-judgment interest, then due and owing on the two judgments referred to above, and such other amounts as may be then due and owing as provided in paragraph 4. below.
4. The City of Highland Park shall immediately establish a separate account in a banking institution satisfactory to the City of Detroit, and shall deposit into said account on a daily basis any and all amounts received by the City of Highland Park in payment of bills for wastewater services rendered by it to its customers. Any and all amounts so deposited shall be held in trust solely for the benefit of the City of Detroit and shall be paid over to the City of Detroit, through its Detroit Water and Sewerage Department, beginning March 31, 1995, and on or before the last business day of each month thereafter until further order of the court.
In the event the payments to the City of Detroit from the separate account created hereby are not sufficient to pay for current services being provided by the City of Detroit to the City of Highland Park, any deficiency shall be added to the then-unpaid balance of the judgments referred to above and shall be paid from the monies otherwise due from Chrysler Corporation to the City of Highland Park under the Agreement referred to in paragraph 3. above.
5. The court retains jurisdiction to monitor any and all amounts paid by Highland Park to the City of Detroit under the terms of this Order until the judgments referred to above, plus post-judgment interest, have been fully satisfied.
United States District Judge
Dated: February 28, 1995