ORDER SETTING SENTENCING AND DEADLINE DATES AND IMPOSING OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Defendant having been convicted and referred to the Probation Department for the preparation of a Presentence Report (PSR), IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1) Sentence will be imposed on August 12, 2010 at 2:00 pm. If a custodial sentence is imposed, the defendant must be prepared to submit to custody on the day of sentencing.
2) On or before June 24, 2010 the PSR must be submitted to counsel by the Probation Officer for review and possible objections.
3) On or before July 8, 2010, any PSR objection must be stated to the Probation Officer (but cannot be filed on the docket). In stating an objection, counsel must use a format substantially similar to the attached Addendum. A purported PSR objection originating in a letter, an e-mail, a "sentencing memorandum," etc., will be rejected by the Probation Officer and returned to the party who provided it.
4) On or before July 22, 2010, the proposed final form of the PSR must be delivered to the court by the Probation Department.
5) Not later than July 29, 2010, any request by either party for a departure or variance from the Guidelines range must be presented in the form of a motion with a supporting brief.
6) Not later than SEVEN DAYS before sentencing, any opposition to the other party's motion for departure or variance motion must be filed.
7) A Sentencing Memorandum is optional,*fn1 but due SEVEN DAYS before sentencing.
8) Counsel must provide a copy of any motion, opposition to a motion, and memorandum to the Probation Officer.
9) Allocution at sentencing will ordinarily not exceed five minutes for Defendant's counsel, five minutes for Defendant and five minutes for government counsel.
ROBERT H. CLELAND United States District Judge
PRESENTENCE REPORT ADDENDUM
Defendant's name: Page #: Docket #: Paragraph #: Date: Line(s) #: Objection #: Section I: ...