The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Avern Cohn
STIPULATED PERMANENT INJUNCTION ORDER
The parties to this matter having stipulated to the terms set forth below, and the Court being otherwise duly advised in the premises;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
(1) Lynn R. Miller ("Miller") is enjoined, directly or indirectly, from ever using or disclosing any of Kelly Services, Inc.'s ("Kelly") confidential, proprietary or trade secret information or property;
(2) Miller represents and warrants that she has no Kelly information, documents or property in her possession, and to the extent she had any such information, documents or property, she has returned same to Kelly. Miller further represents and warrants that she has not disclosed any Kelly confidential information to any person or entity;
(3) Miller agrees that the August 12, 2006 Agreement with Full Time Employees of Kelly Corporations ("Kelly Employment Agreement") and the April 3, 2009 Severance Agreement Full and Final Release of All Claims ("Severance Agreement") entered into between Kelly and Miller will remain in full force and effect in accordance with their terms, with the exception that, to the extent they conflict, any terms and conditions set forth in this Order modify and supersede the terms and conditions of the Kelly Employment Agreement and Severance Agreement;
(4) Should Miller violate this Order, in addition to all other monetary and injunctive remedies available to Kelly, Miller shall pay all costs and reasonable attorneys' fees incurred by Kelly as a result of Miller's violations; and
(5) This Order shall remain in effect until it expires pursuant to its terms.
Avern Cohn U.S. DISTRICT COURT JUDGE
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw ...