United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, Southern Division
January 28, 2015
GARY BAUBLITZ, Petitioner,
BONITA HOFFNER, Respondent.
GEORGE CARAM STEEH, Judge
This matter came before the Court on a pro se petition for the writ of habeas corpus under 28 U.S.C. § 2241. For the reasons given in an opinion and order entered on this date,
IT IS ORDERED THAT
• respondent’s motion for summary judgment and dismissal of the habeas petition (Dkt. #7) is GRANTED;
• petitioner’s cross motion for summary judgment (Dkt. #13) is DENIED;
• the habeas corpus petition (Dkt. #1) is DISMISSED as untimely;
• judgment is entered in favor of respondent; and
• a certificate of appealability is denied.