Buy This Entire Record For
Moralez v. Moore
United States District Court, E.D. Michigan, Southern Division
May 23, 2017
ABELARDO MORALEZ, Plaintiff,
MICHAEL SHANNON MOORE, THOMAS WILSON, AMANDA RISKA, ROBERT D. MOORE, JASON GANZHORN, RICHARD MICHAEL KLIMMER, GERALD WHALEN, GLENN J. PAGE, PATRICK BURTCH, JENNY MORRIS, SHERIDAN SURVEYING, P.C., THOMAS TINKLEPAUGH, and ADAM BROOKER, Defendants.
District Judge, Laurie J. Michelson
ORDER REGARDING PLAINTIFF'S LETTERS (DES 22, 24,
26) AND SETTING DEADLINES FOR PENDING MOTIONS (DES 17, 18, 28
ANTHONY P. PATTI, UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE
Plaintiff brings his lawsuit against thirteen (13)
defendants, each of whom has appeared.
February 21, 2017, Plaintiff Abelardo Moralez filed the
instant lawsuit on his own behalf against 13 defendants, who
are described as follows:
• Michael Shannon Moore and Robert D. Moore of Moore
• Honorable Thomas Wilson and Amanda Riska of the
Jackson County Circuit Court,
• Officers Jason Ganzhorn, Richard Michael Klimmer,
Thomas Tinklepaugh and Adam Brooker of the City of Jackson
• Patrick Burtch and Jennifer Morris of the City of
• Gerald A. Whalen of the Department of Attorney General
Alcohol & Gambling Enforcement Division,
• Glenn J. Page of the Judicial Tenure Commission, and
• Sheridan Surveying, P.C.
(DE 1 at 2 ¶¶ 5-12.) Plaintiffs complaint seems to
bring a total of seven different counts and seeks “1983
federal litigated damages” and “money jury award
relief[.]” (DE 1 at 1-21; see also DE 1 at
There are four (4) pending dispositive motions filed on
behalf of six (6) of the Defendants.
case has been referred to me to conduct pretrial matters. (DE
3.) Currently before the Court are motions to dismiss filed
by Defendants Michael Shannon Moore and Robert D. Moore (DE
17), Judge Thomas Wilson and ...